How Many Children Do You Know?
Jesus loves every child, and it is critical that every child learn that while they are still a child.
"What a child believes at age 13, they will believe for the rest of their life."
number of children in North Jersey (Bergen, Passaic, Morris, Sussex and Warren Counties)
85% of decisions for Christ are made before age 15
80% of children do not attend any church or Sunday School regularly
Bible illiteracy in our nation and our area
How many children do you know?
- They may be your neighbors.
- They may walk by your house on the way to school or to play.
- They may be your very own!
- Jesus loves every single one of them, but if they don't know Him, their lives are incomplete and their eternity is uncertain.
- 282,000 – It's a staggering number, but reaching each and every child with the Gospel is not just critically important, it's our calling.
It's a big job.
… and together with God's help, we can do it!
Click below to learn more about how we serve in North Jersey with Good News Clubs and 5-Day Clubs to reach every child with the Gospel.