Our 2021 Summer Ministry was a great success! Like most things this year, it looked a little different than previous years, but we successfully shared the Good News of Jesus with boys and girls.
Stay tuned for updates on our 2022 Summer Ministry
For over 20 years, CEF has been conducting 5-Day Clubs in the day camps of Paterson. During the a week in July, teams of CEF-trained volunteers will conduct clubs in Paterson parks and other locations where children are already assembled. You can be part of a team that's making a difference in kids' lives! You can take part as an individual, or your church can send a whole team of workers!
Ministry in Your Neighborhood
Kids all over North Jersey need to know Jesus! You can assemble your own team and have a 5-Day Club in your own backyard, church parking lot, park or community center. This is a great opportunity for your church to connect with local families! If you'd love to host a club but don't have a team to teach, contact the CEF office and we'll work with you. (If the idea of a fun kids' event sounds great, but 5 days is more than you can manage, contact us about a fun themed Party outreach).
Zoom 5-Day Clubs
We’re also prepared to offer 5-Day Clubs via Zoom. The content will be essentially the same as our regular clubs; delivery will be adapted for an online environment. Parents must register children and will receive login information for a private meeting room. All child protection policies will be observed to keep kids safe online.
- Growing Christian
- Ages 14+ (Volunteers aged 12-13 may serve with a responsible adult)
- Attend required training (see box at below)
- Apply and be approved as a CEF volunteer. Contact the CEF office for instructions. This includes a background check.
- Do your best to attend the Prayer, Pack & Practice meeting.
- All required COVID-19 precautions, including masks and distancing, will be observed during training and 5-Day Clubs.